These 5G networks are powerful enough to be as much as 100 times faster than 4G, however the frequencies are so powerful they can easily be by buildings and trees.
The project of building these towers will cost billions of dollars that networks such as Verizon and AT&T don’t want to lose in investments. These companies are doing everything that they can to assure that this investment is protected by assuring everyone that 5g is harmless. Hundreds of scientists counter this claim with the “International EMF Scientist Appeal.”
These scientists are all committed to research on the effects of 5G to people long term, and their evidence shows proof that constant exposure to electromagnetic radiation is not healthy for humans, as well as plants and animals.
“Numerous recent scientific publications have shown that EMF affects living organisms at levels well below most international and national guidelines.
Effects include increased cancer risk, cellular stress, increase in harmful free radicals, genetic damages, structural and functional changes of the reproductive system, learning and memory deficits, neurological disorders, and negative impacts on general well-being in humans.
Damage goes well beyond the human race, as there is growing evidence of harmful effects to both plant and animal life.”
The Appeal goes on to lay out a list of requests they shared collectively to outline protocols for making these advancements in network speeds.
“Collectively we also request that:
- children and pregnant women be protected;
- guidelines and regulatory standards be strengthened;
- manufacturers be encouraged to develop safer technology;
- utilities responsible for the generation, transmission, distribution, and monitoring of electricity maintain adequate power quality and ensure proper electrical wiring to minimize harmful ground current;
- the public be fully informed about the potential health risks from electromagnetic energy and taught harm reduction strategies;
- medical professionals be educated about the biological effects of electromagnetic energy and be provided training on treatment of patients with electromagnetic sensitivity;
- governments fund training and research on electromagnetic fields and health that is independent of industry and mandate industry cooperation with researchers;
- media disclose experts’ financial relationships with industry when citing their opinions regarding health and safety aspects of EMF-emitting technologies; and
- white-zones (radiation-free areas) be established.”
The benefits of a better connection and faster speed will be the plus side of allowing out bodies, our buildings, our environment, our animals to be blasted with 5G radiation due to the level that we absorb these high frequencies.
The American Cancer society has even offered their observations on high frequency wave studies on people and the causation between these waves and cancer.
“A recent large study by the US National Toxicology Program (NTP) exposed large groups of lab rats and mice to RF energy over their entire bodies for about 9 hours a day, starting before birth and continuing for up to 2 years (which is the equivalent of about 70 years for humans, according to NTP scientists).”
The statement goes on, “The study found an increased risk of tumors called malignant schwannomas of the heart in male rats exposed to RF radiation, as well as possible increased risks of certain types of tumors in the brain and adrenal glands.”
There has not been sufficient time to conduct the studies on 5G the way we have been able to with prior cell phone technology studies. This is a large part of what concern scientist who study this theory.
Without any opposition in place, 5G is going up very quickly. The lack of mainstream opposition to 5G also means that when you try to tell someone that they are constantly a magnet “ultra high frequency waves,” as well as “ultra high frequency intensity cell phone radiation, they won’t understand what you’re talking about.
They may even call you a crazy conspiracy theorist because the only other major new source that covering this story in writing and live reporting is on InfoWars.com
With the risk of 5G being genetic defects and carcinogen releasing waves, scientists want people to have easy access to the information they have gathered, and will continue to gather.