Last Updated on October 14, 2022
Longtime Trump advisor Roger Stone picked apart the J6 Committee’s witch hunt narrative full of manipulated “evidence” and the perjurious testimony of political hacks in a statement he made after his appearance before them on Thursday. As Stone makes clear in his statement, the J6 Committee isn’t just a total failure, but the allegations they’ve cooked up can be disproven with ease.
In a statement released to National File, Roger Stone blasted the phony J6 Committee after they tried using debunked testimony and a video fabricated by foreign nationals to accuse him of wrongdoing. The J6 Committee’s accusations, Stone says, are “categorically false.”
“Any claim or assertion that I knew about, either in advance about, participated in or condoned any act — by any person or group — at or anywhere near the United States Capitol or anywhere in the District of Columbia, the United States, or Planet Earth — on January 6th, or any other date, that was either unlawful, illegal, or otherwise intended in any way to cause damage or disrupt any proceedings of Congress, or any other governmental body, is categorically false,” Stone said in the statement released on Thursday.
“Any claim or assertion that I was involved at any time in any effort of any kind by any person or group to delay, hinder or otherwise obstruct the certification of presidential electors by the Congress, pursuant to the Constitution of the United States, is also categorically false,” Stone went on.
“Nothing presented in today’s January 6th committee hearing,” Stone said, can refute his innocence.
In addition to roasting their total lack of evidence, Stone announced in the statement that he’ll be filing a $25 million lawsuit against the foreign national filmmakers who have worked with the J6 committee to fabricate evidence and try to paint Stone as inciting violence.
Stone says that, in court, he will “prove that their video, which the committee showed today and appears to show me advocating violence is a fabrication,” Stone says.
“How convenient that everyone in the video’s mouths are obscured with masks,” he goes on, detailing the video’s phoniness.
“How interesting that the audio matches exactly an audio released by CNN a week ago in which I cannot be seen at all. Because it is my intention to bring a $25 million defamation lawsuit against the Danish filmmakers Christoffer Guldbrandsen and Frederik Marbell, this will be proven in subsequent litigation.”
Read Roger Stone’s Full Statement HERE
Actual remarks made by Roger Stone, on January 5th, ahead of the J6 events, make it abundantly clear which side of the violence issue he’s on.
In the remarks, which were captured on video, Stone reminds everyone that it’s actually the left who commits political violence on a regular basis in this country and predicted that, the following day, the violent left would try to bait American patriots into sinking to their level.
“Tomorrow, when the left tries to bait you, let’s be very clear, we renounce violence,” Stone said. “They are the violent ones.”
Watch Roger Stone’s anti-violent January 5th speech below:
The J6 committee’s embarrassing attempt to come after Roger Stone comes in the wake of The Washington Post’s admission that he actually did nothing wrong.
In other words, the left’s J6 narrative is falling apart.
Just last week, The Washington Post admitted that Roger Stone did nothing wrong on January 6th as they trotted out an exculpatory one-liner after a story full of phony accusations and left-wing fantasies sought to paint him a guilty man in the court of public opinion.
None of the “evidence” that Pelosi’s J6 committee has, The Post admitted, citing Michigan law professor and ex-federal prosecutor Barabar McQuade, can “establish that Stone or any other Trump advisers were part of any conspiracy.”