Last Updated on December 12, 2020
In a story that received next to zero coverage in the mainstream media, an internal email/memo from Democrat presidential hopeful Joe Biden’s brother, Jim Biden, to the hierarchy of SinoHawk Holdings, the partnership between the CEFC China Energy Company (CEFC) and the Biden family, cataloged a rich list of “key contacts” that included then-US Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA), and other high-level Democrats and Progressives.
The memo was sent from Jim Biden to James Gilliar, Tony Bobulinski, Hunter Biden, and Rob Walker with the subject line, “Phase One Domestic Contacts/Project.”
The “key contacts” listed in the memo outlining associations for Biden family business venture projects included:
- Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA)
- Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY)
- Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN)
- Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)
- Former US Senior Senator Al Franken (D-MN)
- Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY)
- California Governor Gavin Newsome (D)
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D)
- Former Virginia Gov. Terry McCauliffe (D)
- Former Minnesota Governor Mark Dayton (D)
- Former California Governor Jerry Brown (D)
- New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio(D)
- Mayor of Los Angeles Eric Garcetti (D)
As a byproduct of the mainstream media’s willful refusal to cover the story, Harris was never made to address the issue, let alone answer any probing questions into her possible relationship with the Bidens in this matter.
Hunter Biden’s business associations with several Communist Chinese nationals, according to the Senate Homeland Security and Senate Finance committees, have “resulted in millions of dollars in questionable transactions.”
As part of an investigation conducted by the committees targeting Hunter Biden’s foreign business dealings, it was also discovered that Hunter Biden opened a bank account with Gongwen Dong, whom he described as an “emissary” for Ye Jianming, the chairman of CEFC, which bankrolled a $100,000 international spending binge with his uncle, Jim Biden.
Hunter Biden, admitted in a statement this week, that the US Attorney’s Office in Delaware has an active investigation ongoing into his “tax affairs.”
A government source with intimate knowledge of the matter told reporters that Hunter Biden is a subject/target of the grand jury investigation, indicating that the investigation is focused on the commission of a crime.