Video shows Iran launching missiles toward the United States military stationed in Iraq, and top sources suggest the American military is poised to launch a major counter attack.
A video posted to Twitter, confirmed by the Pentagon, shows the Iranian military launches rockets “toward military base housing US forces in Iraq” on Tuesday evening in a strike being called “Operation Martyr Soleimani.”
BREAKING VIDEO: Suspected Iranian originating rockets seen being launched toward military base housing US forces in Iraq moments ago. pic.twitter.com/qxnBlV0Kgx
— Israel Breaking (@IsraelBreaking) January 7, 2020
The strikes are being called a reprisal for the death of Qasem Soleimani, the Iranian Quds Force commander, last week.
According to Iran’s official news agency, Iranian leaders “described the resulting explosions as hilarious in a statement.”
They claim that “10s” of missiles were launched against the United States forces.
The Iranian news agency also uploaded the video video of the strikes.
“#IRGC hits US’ Ain Al-Assad base in Iraq with scores of ballistic missiles.”
— IRNA News Agency (@IrnaEnglish) January 8, 2020
Last week, radio and TV host Alex Jones, in conjunction with a high level Pentagon source, told National File that Iran would be forced to seek retribution for the death of Soleimani, and that the imminent Iranian action would then lead the United States to launch a full war with Iran.
“We are at war with Iran. Iran’s leadership is decapitated,” Jones told National File on a conference call.
“They were working with the Obama Deep State, thinking they were untouchable, and Trump called their bluff.”
Jones also pointed out to National File that this strike comes one day after President Trump fired Obama-era employees at the National Security Council.
Jones and his top Pentagon source told National File on Tuesday night that the United States military is poised to respond “kinetically” in the coming hours, declaring war on the Islamic Republic of Iran.
In a live broadcast covering the Iranian strikes, Jones claims that the United States has launched B-52’s from its military base in Diego Garcia, part of the British Indian Ocean Territory.
Sources living in Diego Garcia have confirmed to National File that they heard what they considered an abnormal level of air traffic.
UPDATE: President Donald Trump posted an update to Twitter, stating that “All is well!”
The president continued, “Missiles launched from Iran at two military bases located in Iraq. Assessment of casualties & damages taking place now.”
“So far, so good! We have the most powerful and well equipped military anywhere in the world, by far!”
“I will be making a statement tomorrow morning,” President Trump added.