Last Updated on February 17, 2022
The Biden regime has confessed to the indiscriminate slaughter of 10 Afghan civilians, including 7 children in Kabul with a drone strike they originally claimed took the lives of individuals involved with the coordination of suicide bombings that resulted in the deaths of 13 U.S. servicemembers at the Kabul airport.
The Biden regime has admitted that the Kabul drone strike meant for “ISIS-K” terrorists in Afghanistan actually killed an innocent Afghan aid worker and 9 members of his family, including 7 children. The admission came from Gen. Frank McKenzie, the top general of US Central Command, at the Pentagon on Friday.
“This strike was taken in the earnest belief that it would prevent an imminent threat to our forces and the evacuees at the airport, but it was a mistake and I offer my sincere apology,” he said, adding that he is “fully responsible for this strike and this tragic outcome.” Sumaya, the youngest child killed by the Biden regime, was just two years old.
US intelligence had reportedly been tracking the man’s car for 8 hours before the drone strike killed him and his entire family. The government had initially suspected the man of being an ISIS-K terrorist, supposedly mistaking containers of water for deadly explosives.
The strike happened as the aid worker – named as Zamairi Akmadhi – pulled into the driveway of his home, 3km (1.8 miles) from the airport.
The explosion set off a secondary blast, which US officials initially said was proof that the car was indeed carrying explosives. However the investigation has found it was most likely caused by a propane tank in the driveway.
The New York Times previously reported that the Biden administration was lying about the target, using security cameras and eyewitness reports to confirm that the Biden regime killed at least one innocent civilian. Today, the Biden regime has finally admitted this reporting was accurate.
Gen. Mark Milley, who has been widely accused of “treason” for secretly calling the Chinese military behind President Donald Trump’s back to warn the CCP of any potential US military action, previously called the drone strike attack that murdered innocent civilians a “righteous strike.” (READ MORE: BREAKING: House Republicans Request AR 15-6 Investigation Into Gen. Mark Milley Over Secret CCP Calls)
Former Trump Administration Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller has come out and said that he “did not and would not ever authorize” General Mark Milley’s calls with the CCP. However, it has been reported he and Defense Secretary Mark Esper had “full knowledge” of the secret calls, including “about 15” other people. Esper was reportedly significantly involved in the secret CCP calls alongside Milley. “Milley was absolutely not going rogue. Esper took the initiative on this in October. Esper asked his own policy folks to backchannel the message. Milley’s message followed Esper’s,” said Washington Post columnist Josh Rogin after speaking to a senior defense official who confirmed the allegation.